Firstly we would like to thank you for booking your wellness care with us! We appreciate our clients and strive to make their entire experience a relaxing and beneficial exchange for you and our staff. Your appointments are very important to our business which is why they are reserved especially for you. We understand life can sometimes get crazy and adjustments are necessary; therefore, we respectfully request that you give us at least a 24-hour notice for cancellations. The notification should be prior to 24-hours of your appointment time.
Please understand that when you forget or cancel your appointment without giving enough notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive treatment. Our appointments are confirmed 48-hours in advance because, we know life can be ever changing and things may be forgotten in the mix. Should this happen please try to give as much notice as possible. Please read the policies below.
Cancellation fees that may apply upon managements discretion:
- “NO SHOWS” will be charged 100% of the reserved service amount. Including prepaid gift certificates or prepaid services. If for some reason the payment does not go through your client profi
- Less than 24-hour notice- In the case that you need to alter your appointment within the 24hr window there will be a $50 alteration fee. If your service needs to be rescheduled, canceled, or changed from a 90 minute to a 60 minute. If within that 24hr window and we are able schedule another client for the same value service in your place, the $50 alteration fee will not be applied.
- Appointments made within the 24-hour period that are canceled, need to be done so 4 hours before the appointment time or will result in a charge equal to 50% of the reserved service amount.
- Multiple cancellations on day of service or no shows will result in the client being placed on the same day list. Clients may not schedule ahead of time and will only have day of open appointment spots available.
- Non-payment of services recieved will result in a late payment fee of $25 after a 24 hr period of non-payment. For each additonal day of non-payment there will be an additonal $25 fee applied until payment has been recieved. Non-payment is concidered to be theft of services, which is a serious offense and will be filed with our local police department.
This cancellation policy allows our scheduling department the time to inform our standby clients of any availability, as well as keeping the schedule filled and allowing for better service for everyone. These policies are presented and provided in the best quality and tradition of excellence for servicing our established and future clientele. We follow these policies to maintain the ability to provide our staff with secured payroll. In doing so we pay our therapists for the appointments shown on their schedule reguardless of whether or not the client is present. Thank you for viewing and supporting our policies criteria.
In order to keep the booking process as seamless as possible and due to the growth in our staff we are now requiring that a valid credit card be on file in order to reserve appointments. ALL appointments with the exception of VA services will require a credit card on file. If a credit card has not been secured 48hrs prior to the appointment your service will be cancelled. If you are not comfortable with using the secured link that is sent to you via text message, please let us know and we will store your card manually (this will result in a $1 preauthorization fee). This is to ensure that our therapists get paid accordingly for the time scheduled by clients